Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Man Cold

Stupid Bell Mobility still won't let me send myself pictures. Grr... Apparently today it has switched from billing issues though to network issues. *sigh* So, no pictures of balloon truck again today.

I did get to hear about the aftermath of project balloon truck though! Turns out that even though I didn't get nearly as many balloons in there as I had hoped, the effect of the ones I did get was a pretty good one. When they started popping them the rubber was sticking to the windows and made a pretty good mess. I'm sorry I missed that.

As for today's egg, since the guys are sick, I decided to take it easy on them. They showed up still under the weather again this morning and threatening to spread their germs all around. They forget that women don't act like freakin' babies when they have a little head cold. Of course, it's universal. Check out the evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsvWK_EedLU That's a classic man cold.

Anyway, I just kept the egg on my desk this morning. I had to run out in the torrential rain to measure a garage door. See, I'm way more brave than them. When I got back to the store at around 9:30 it was still sitting there. Hmm... Maybe they really were sick...

The rain hadn't even dried on my notebook though when they showed up. "Is that our egg?" Well, it's not mine. Then they thought that there was something messy in there because they could see it. Paranoia at its best. I had to open it up and show them that no, there was nothing messing in there. Then they said they were the only ones allowed to open the eggs. *eye roll* There's no making these guys happy.

Today's poem:
So yesterday's plan didn't go as well as I thought.
In fact the whole thing had me a little distraught.

I guess I need a day to regroup,
And you guys need some chicken noodle soup.

Just two more days until the end,
Then you'll have a whole week to mend.

Will the big surprise be a punch in the head?
Or more balloons in the color of red?

Nah, it's neither, so you can relax,
But maybe it'll be a whole box of tacks!

I'm crossing my fingers it goes as it should,
If it does, life will be good.
(For me at least. I can't say the same for you two.)

Only two more eggs to go! They have no idea what the big surprise will be. Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment