Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Final Egg...

Well, this morning's egg was the final one. It was sad really, but I'm leaving for vacation and it's hard to buy plastic eggs mid-summer. Not that there's any sign of summer yet, but you know what I mean.

So after two weeks of eggs what exactly did they lead up to? A little quiz. One question with only one answer. Which of the plastic eggs was my favorite color-wise? The answer was sort of mis-leading as everyone knows my favorite color is blue, but the purple plastic egg really was my favorite one so the surprise was hidden in the purple egg. And what was the surprise? A whole lot of nothing really. But I gave them chocolate and gummy bears as a consolation.

I thought about it long and hard, but they really did behave for two weeks, so it would have been cruel to hit them with some of the ideas I had.

Of course, right after the egg had been opened my past life collided with my present and one of the guys I used to prank at my old job showed up and may possibly be in cahoots with Baba and Muffin now. *sigh* So I have a feeling it's not really the end.

I'll be away for two weeks but the blog will continue to be updated when I return because really, everyday is an adventure. (Well, not everyday, but stuff happens and I need a record of cruelty so I can plan payback.)

Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment