Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Big Surprise Eve!

Let's celebrate! With balloons! Yay for Bell Mobility finally getting around to fixing my photo messaging. So, by popular demand, the balloon truck from earlier this week. I was smart and snapped this picture part way through. There were a few more in there than this, but then I got busted. *sigh*
Today was the second last day. So sad...

Today's clue was pretty much a giveaway as to what is going to happen tomorrow. It should be fun!

Here it is:

I forgot to write it last night,
So crammed it in this morning,
This is the last of the fun eggs,
Yep, this is your warning.

Tomorrow's egg will be a choice,
But not one of your own.
A little game we all will play,
Then the big one will be known.

So how will we know What you will win?
It's quite simple you will see.
I've got bunches of numbered eggs,
It's like a freakin' spree!

Yep, bunches of eggs will be here tomorrow,
But only one will be cracked.
Some will be bad, some will be good,
The odds against you are stacked.

So be ready to play when you come to the store,
I'll be anxious to see you.
Read up on the clues so you know which one to choose,
And hey, get over the flu. (or man cold. But that didn't rhyme)


I have lots of stuff to get ready for tomorrow! The eggs? Nah. Those are done. But I have to get packing. I'm leaving town. Might be a good thing. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment